Vitamins for your Miniature Schnauzer?
I did a little research and this is some of what NuVet had to say: To significantly reduce the risk or
eliminate many problems that strike your pet such as: SCRATCHING, ITCHING, HOT SPOTS, ALLERGIES,
ARTHRITIS, PREMATURE AGING, CATARACTS, HEART DISEASE AND TUMORS.
We have 10 healthy Schnauzers here at Cathy's MiniPuppies. Our Schnauzers' health is
related to good breeding and good care. Last year, I started looking into vitamins and their
benefits. Since we humans take daily vitamins, I thought why not dogs too? Although we
have never had any health problems with our Schnauzers, I thought it necessary to prevent
any unnecessary future problems. To my surprise, I found a lot of benefits to giving our dogs
vitamins. And this not only benefits our adult dogs but your puppy before it is born.
NuVet Vitamins are not available in stores but through breeder programs only. If you would
like to purchase vitamins from NuVet you are welcome to use my breeder program ID # 64169.
You can call NuVet: 1-800-474-7044 and give them my ID # 64169 or use the Internet NuVet.
And please don't forget your other pets. They need to stay healthy too. Read the ingredients below.
I think you'll be happy with what NuVet vitamins have to offer. Because of NuVet we are extending
our guarantee to two years.
Code NuJoint Plus Video: Click Here To Order NuJointPlus Or Call 800-474-7044 #64169
call NuVet: 1-800-474-7044 and give them my ID # 64169 or click: Nuvet Vitamins
Read our extended Two year Puppy Guarantee.
Allergies, skin and coat problems, arthritis, tumors, cancer,
cataracts, strokes and heart disease are just a few of
the 50 major diseases caused by free radicals. Unfortunately,
these diseases lead to suffering and premature death in our pets.
The Veterinarians, Physicians, Pharmacists, and Natural Scientists
of NuVet Labs have blended a precise combination of human grade,
natural vitamins, minerals, herbs, antioxidants, bioflavonoids,
fatty acids and amino acids proven to combat the ravages of free
radicals and to provide immune system support.What do the ingredients
(1) ALFALFA-Aids in poor digestion. It may also reduce inflammation
due to arthritis and rheumatism.
(2) ALPHA AMYLASE-Aids in the absorption of nutrients.
(3) AMINO ACIDS Aid in building new muscle, bone and tendon cells.
(4) BETA CAROTENE Reduces cancerous tumors in animals.
(5) BLUE GREEN ALGAE Strengthens the immune system.
(6) BREWERS YEAST Natural source of B vitamins that is proven to
reduce the number of fleas.
(7) UNA DE GATO An herb that has amazing healing properties. Aids
in treating allergies, arthritis and rheumatism.
(8) CHICKEN LIVER Rich source of Omega fatty acids and vitamin B.
Strengthens the nervous system. Aids in tissue formation and
production of red blood cells.
(9) COOPER This mineral is needed for healthy nerves and joints.
(10) EVENING PRIMROSE OIL Reduces risk of blood clot formation.
(11) IRON Necessary for a healthy immune system.
(12) L METHIONINE Improves skin and coat reduces excess fat build
up in liver.
(13) MAGNESIUM Important for healthful maintenance of bones, teeth,
arteries, heart and nerves. Can help prevent cardiovascular disease,
osteoporosis, and certain forms of cancer.
(14) OYSTER SHELL Rich source of calcium required for structural
framework of bones. Aids in functioning of the heart,nerves and muscles.
(15) PHOSPHORUS Works with calcium. Helps build bones and teeth.
(16) PINE BARK One of the most powerful antioxidants that reduces
cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis and helps to prevent premature aging.
(17) POTASSIUM Required for the proper functioning of muscles and regulates
the water in the cells.
(18) VITAMIN B COMPLEX Maintains the health of skin, coat, eyes, mouth
(19) VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE) Essential for normal functioning of the heart,
nerves, muscles, skin and digestive system.
(20) VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN) Necessary for antibody and red cell formation.
Good for healthy eyes, skin and coat.
(21) VITAMIN B3 (NIACIN) Promotes proper functioning of the nervous system,
maintenance of healthy skin, tongue and digestive system.
(22) VITAMIN B5 (PANTOTHENIC ACID) Stimulates growth and aids in the formation
(23) VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE) Necessary in carbohydrate-fat-protein metabolism,
antibody and red cell formation, and aids in digestion.
(24) VITAMIN B12 Promotes normal growth and prevents nerve damage.
(25) VITAMIN C A key factor in the immune system, including white blood cell
function. Promotes tissue repair.
(26) VITAMIN E The most effective chain-breaking lipid-soluble antioxidant.
It protects the cell structure against free radicals.
It significantly improves the immune system and reduces heart disease, anemia,
nutritional "muscular dystrophy".
(27) ZINC A component of over 100 enzymes that work with the red blood cells.
It promotes normal growth and aids in wound healing.