Vitamins for your Miniature Schnauzer?
I did a little research and this is some of what NuVet had to say: To significantly reduce the risk or eliminate many problems that strike your pet such as:
SCRATCHING, ITCHING, HOT SPOTS, ALLERGIES, ARTHRITIS, PREMATURE AGING, CATARACTS, HEART DISEASE AND TUMORS.
We have 10 healthy Schnauzers here at Cathy's MiniPuppies. Our Schnauzers' health is related to good breeding and good care. Last year,
I started looking into vitamins and their benefits. Since we humans take daily vitamins, I thought why not dogs too? Although we have never had
any health problems with our Schnauzers, I thought it necessary to prevent any unnecessary future problems. To my surprise, I found a lot of benefits
to giving our dogs vitamins. And this not only benefits our adult dogs but your puppy before it is born. NuVet Vitamins are not available in stores but
through breeder programs only. If you would like to purchase vitamins from NuVet you are welcome to use my breeder program ID # 64169. You can
call NuVet: 1-800-474-7044 and give them my ID # 64169 or use the Internet NuVet. And please don't forget your other pets. They need to stay healthy too.
Read the ingredients below. I think you'll be happy with what NuVet vitamins have to offer. Because of NuVet we are extending our guarantee to two years.
Code NuJoint Plus Video: Click Here To Order NuJointPlus Or Call 800-474-7044 #64169
call NuVet: 1-800-474-7044 and give them my ID # 64169 or click: Nuvet Vitamins
Read our extended Two year Puppy Guarantee.
Allergies, skin and coat problems, arthritis, tumors, cancer, cataracts, strokes and heart disease are just a few of
the 50 major diseases caused by free radicals. Unfortunately, these diseases lead to suffering and premature death in
our pets. The Veterinarians, Physicians, Pharmacists, and Natural Scientists of NuVet Labs have blended a precise combination
of human grade, natural vitamins, minerals, herbs, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, fatty acids and amino acids proven to combat
the ravages of free radicals and to provide immune system support.
What do the ingredients include:
(1) ALFALFA-Aids in poor digestion. It may also reduce inflammation due to arthritis and rheumatism.
(2) ALPHA AMYLASE-Aids in the absorption of nutrients.
(3) AMINO ACIDS Aid in building new muscle, bone and tendon cells.
(4) BETA CAROTENE Reduces cancerous tumors in animals.
(5) BLUE GREEN ALGAE Strengthens the immune system.
(6) BREWERS YEAST Natural source of B vitamins that is proven to reduce the number of fleas.
(7) UNA DE GATO An herb that has amazing healing properties. Aids in treating allergies, arthritis and ruematism.
(8) CHICKEN LIVER Rich source of Omega fatty acids and vitamin B. Strengthens the nervous system. Aids in tissue formation
and production of red blood cells.
(9) COOPER This mineral is needed for healthy nerves and joints.
(10) EVENING PRIMROSE OIL Reduces risk of blood clot formation.
(11) IRON Necessary for a healthy immune system.
(12) L METHIONINE Improves skin and coat reduces excess fat build up in liver.
(13) MAGNESIUM Important for healthful maintenance of bones, teeth, arteries, heart and nerves. Can help prevent
cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, and certain forms of cancer.
(14) OYSTER SHELL Rich source of calcium required for structural framework of bones. Aids in functioning of the heart,
nerves and muscles.
(15) PHOSPHORUS Works with calcium. Helps build bones and teeth.
(16) PINE BARK One of the most powerful antioxidants that reduces cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis and helps to prevent
(17) POTASSIUM Required for the proper functioning of muscles and regulates the water in the cells.
(18) VITAMIN B COMPLEX Maintains the health of skin, coat, eyes, mouth and liver.
(19) VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE) Essential for normal functioning of the heart, nerves, muscles, skin and digestive system.
(20) VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN) Necessary for antibody and red cell formation. Good for healthy eyes, skin and coat.
(21) VITAMIN B3 (NIACIN) Promotes proper functioning of the nervous system, maintenance of healthy skin, tongue and digestive system.
(22) VITAMIN B5 (PANTOTHENIC ACID) Stimulates growth and aids in the formation of antibodies.
(23) VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE) Necessary in carbohydrate-fat-protein metabolism, antibody and red cell formation, and aids in digestion.
(24) VITAMIN B12 Promotes normal growth and prevents nerve damage.
(25) VITAMIN C A key factor in the immune system, including white blood cell function. Promotes tissue repair.
(26) VITAMIN E The most effective chain-breaking lipid-soluble antioxidant. It protects the cell structure against free radicals.
It significantly improves the immune system and reduces heart disease, anemia, nutritional "muscular dystrophy".
(27) ZINC A component of over 100 enzymes that work with the red blood cells. It promotes normal growth and aids in wound healing.